Welcome to Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital, where compassion meets a robust 650-bed haven. Originating as a small clinic in 1997, we’ve blossomed into a comforting space, inspired by Haji Muhammad Asghar Ghurki’s vision. Proudly registered under Societies Act, XXI of 1860, Ref No. RP/4476/L/91/1018, and certified by the Pakistan Center for Philanthropists, we hold recognition from PMC and affiliations with UHS and CPSP. More than a medical center, we’re a teaching hospital, shaping future healthcare professionals. Our mission is simple: to lighten the healthcare burdens of the less fortunate in our society.
Serving is Our Goal
Certified Healthcare Institute
The hospital is ISO 9001-2015 certified, recognized by Punjab healthcare Commission and other affiliations including AOSPINE Switzerland, Charity Commission UK-USA. The Charity hospital provides basic modern health facilities to non-affording patients for free of cost and on subsidized rates to the affording patients. The Hospital is situated across the BRB Canal, catering patient from around 112 villages with a population of more than 1.5 million in the vicinity and also from all over Pakistan.
Prof. Dr. Amer Aziz
“Come & test our claims and if we prove equal to the task support us.”
Alhamdulillah: By Allah’s Grace and with the help of sincere friends and supporters our Spine Center in Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital has progressed by leaps and bounds. The workload has doubled already. Our latest MRI, CT scan and Spinal cord monitoring machines are already in function since its commencement.
Our center has been recognized by AO spine international as a spine training center in the Middle East and fellows from Nigeria, West Indies, Nepal, Philippines and Saudi Arabia have been trained. Local trainees are flocking in to get hands on training. Our consultants are now on the AO international faculty conducting/chairing AO courses abroad including the most prestigious Davos Switzerland course. As we serve, the workload is multiplying day by day. Our role model is SIUT Karachi and we wish to serve all patients totally free. Allah will take us there and we would need all the support of our philanthropists (Donnors). Come & test our claims and if we prove equal to the task support us.
Five more modular operation theaters & 100 beds have been added in the spine center to cope with the over-whelming work load, which will INSHA- ALLAH increase further.
“To Provide State of the Art healthcare irrespective of economics, caste, color & creed. To ensure Medical Education & Training par excellence for all the students through ethically integrated clinical practice and research.”
“Contemporary Quality health for all and outstanding Medical Education & Training to our Students”
Why Ghurki Hospital?
- Network of Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital ensuring the most specialized and advanced services and unique care.
- Complete care for the family, offering a wide array of treatments across all major specialties.
- The best well equipped hospital for mother & child care, well equipped for neonatal department and excellent services
- 24/7 emergency and non-emergency care, under expert medical practitioners.
- Conveniently located hospital, providing high-quality healthcare at affordable costs.
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of healthcare, with Continuous Quality Improvement programs.
What Makes GTTH Superior?
- Leading Charity Hospital in Pakistan
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Certified
- Accredited Laboratories
- AO Spine International Certification
- An Impeccable record of Zero infection rate
- Certified from Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy
- Hospital Management Information System (HMIS)