Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital is a Tertiary Care Charitable Hospital having 600 beds capacity. Ghurki Trust Hospital is the first purpose built Charitable project of “Haji Muhammad Asghar Ghurki Trust”. Registered under Societies Act, XXI of 1860, Ref No. RP/4476/L/91/1018 and certified by Pakistan Center for Philanthropist. Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS) and with College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP). The hospital is ISO 9001-2015 certified, recognized by Punjab healthcare Commission and other affiliations including AOSPINE Switzerland, Charity Commission UK-USA.
The Charity hospital provides basic modern health facilities to non-affording patients for free of cost and on subsidized rates to the affording patients. The Hospital is situated across the BRB Canal, catering patient from around 112 villages with a population of more than 1.5 million in the vicinity and also from all over Pakistan.
Ghurki Hospital delivers all the services across all major specializations. The various departments/Programs at Ghurki Hospital are managed by qualified and talented group of multi- specialty healthcare providers and teams of experienced doctors, Nurses and Paramedical Staff. Each member of the healthcare team strives his/her best to meet the patients’ individual medical needs, while taking care of their emotional needs as well.
“Contemporary Quality health for all and outstanding Medical Education & Training to our Students”
To Provide State of the Art healthcare irrespective of economics, caste, color & creed. To ensure Medical Education & Training par excellence of all the students through ethically integrated clinical practice and research.
Why Ghurki Hospital ?
- Network of Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital ensuring the most specialized and advanced services and unique care.
- Complete care for the family, offering a wide array of treatmentsacross all major specialties.
- The best well equipped hospital for mother & child care, wellequippedfor neonatal department and excellent services
- 24/7 emergency and non-emergency care, under expert medical practitioners with a wealth of experience and global exposure.
- Conveniently located hospital, providing high-quality healthcare at affordable costs.
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of healthcare, withContinuous Quality Improvement programs underway at all times.
What makes GTTH a highly Popular Health Care Destination?
- Leading Charity Hospital in Pakistan
- AO Spine International Certification
- Certified from Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Certified
- Patients Centric Services
- Accredited Laboratories
- An Impeccable record of Zero infection rate.
- Hospital Management Information System (HMIS)
- Multiple accreditations, Memberships and awards
- Well-furnished and comfortable consulting rooms
- OPD from 08 am to 02 pm Morning, providing
convenient options for patients
- Electronic-record keeping enabling easy retrieval of records, which minimizes patients’ waiting time
- Same-day surgeries
- Executive Clinics
- Pharmacy Services
- Private Rooms and General Wards
- Executive Delivery Suite
- Painless Delivery
- Cyber Knife (Laser Treatments)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- State-of-the-art GTTH Lab
- Well-equipped Modular operation theatres Well
- Well-equipped ICU-CCU, operation theatres
- Ultra-modern Neonatal ICU
- Dialysis Unit
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Full range of laboratory services
- Modern diagnostic lab
- Imaging & Radiology: X-ray, Contrast Fluoroscopy, MRI, CT Scan, Color Doppler, Dexa Scan, 4D Ultrasound
- PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) across all Radiology labs
- Fully computerized pharmacies open 24×7 at Subsidized rates
- Expert pharmacists dispensing medicines with utmost care
- All medicines transported and stored in ideal temperature conditions